Ceramic grain with a medium closed coat and a microcrystalline structure, with improved self-sharpening effect. Optimised for machining high-alloyed steels and other extremely hard surfaces. It is characterised by its aggressive but cool cut and an extremely long service life. The additional grinding-active TOP SIZE layer reduces the temperature in the contact area.
- Optimised self-sharpening effect results in an extremely high stock removal rate thanks to constant recreation of sharp grain points
- Cost saving when grinding high-alloyed steels thanks to highest possible stock removal rate
- Extremely long service life
- High wear resistance
- Special coat for hand-held machines
- Form-resistant vulcanised fibre backing
- Cool grinding and extension of service lives with VSM TOP SIZE additional grinding-active layer