An abrasive grain in top shape
VSM ACTIROX is the latest generation of abrasives. It stands for maximum stock removal.Thanks to its geometrically shaped ceramic grain its cut is extremely aggressive and fast, leading to maximum stock removal. This works
particularly well with alloyed steel, stainless steel and carbon steel. An impressive increase in productivity can be achieved using the abrasive in conjunction with the new back-up pad VSM TURBO PAD.
- Maximum stock removal thanks to geometrically shaped ceramic grain leads to a reduction in operating costs
- Increase in productivity thanks to faster cutting
- More than twice as much stock removal compared to conventional ceramic grain abrasives
- 100% geometrically shaped VSM ceramic grain
- An upright grain at an optimum angle position makes for aggressive cutting
- The additional grinding active layer VSM TOP SIZE ensures a cool cut and an extended service life
- VSM ACTIROX shows its peak performance when machining superalloys, stainless steel and carbon steel thanks to optimum coating density
- A considerable gain in performance is achieved when used in conjunction with the VSM TURBO PAD 3
ACTIROX FIBRE DISCS
Geometrically shaped ceramic grain
- The geometrically shaped ceramic grain guarantees maximum stock removal
- The grain breaks down in a defined fashion constantly producing new sharp edges
A significant increase in productivity
Thanks to their extremely high stock removal VSM ACTIROX fibre discs can machine more workpieces in the same period of time.
VSM is one of only few manufacturers of ceramic grain worldwide and in Germany. It is having our own ceramic grain production in Hanover, Germany that we have a decisive influence on the performance of VSM abrasives.