Electronic technician (m/f/d) specialising in industrial engineeing
We will train you as an electrician and you will be responsible for the servicing, maintenance and repair of production facilities and machines. You will machine, fit and connect mechanical components and electrical equipment, approve plants for use and instruct users in how to use machines and plants. Another element of your diverse set of duties will be to complete safety checks on electrical units and systems in order to identify faults at an early stage. You will liaise with the upstream and downstream areas on the documentation of production data.
AT A GLANCE
- Duration: 3,5 years
- Training salary: 1st year of training: EUR 1040/month, 2nd year of training: EUR 1095/month, 3rd year of training: EUR 1151/month, 4th year of training: EUR 1224/month
FOCAL AREAS OF TRAINING
- Measuring and analysing electrical functions and systems
- Assessing the safety of electrical units and equipment
- Configuring and programming control systems
- Technical analysis of jobs and developing solutions
- Machining, fitting and connecting mechanical components and electrical equipment
- Installation, commissioning and maintenance of electrical units
- Technical service as well as customer service and care
WHAT YOU WILL IDEALLY OFFER
Do you like working in a team? Are you reliable and flexible? Does the opportunity of working independently and the chance to take responsibility interest you? Do have a secondary school level 1 certificate and good physics and mathematical skills and technical understanding? Then the job of Electronic technician (m/f/d) at VSM AG will be perfect for you.