SKILLED WAREHOUSE SPECIALIST (M/F/D)
From the receipt of goods and correct warehousing through to packing and shipping, you will play a key role as a skilled warehouse specialist (m/f/d). You will learn how to carry out a qualitative and quantitative inspection, how to allocate goods to their designated location and how to sort and mark goods according to their quality and intended use. These duties come with a high level of responsibility. Company and statutory regulations must be observed and checked. In addition to inspecting stock and recording it in the inventory, you will also monitor shipping and prepare picking procedures.
AT A GLANCE
- Duration: 2 years
- Training salary: 1st year of training: EUR 1012/month, 2nd year of training: EUR 1065/month
- Further training opportunity to become a skilled warehouse manager
FOCAL AREAS OF TRAINING
- Receipt and inspection of goods and stock control and stocktaking
- Quality assurance measures and correct warehousing
- Picking, packing and shipping of goods
- Use and care of equipment
- Safety regulations, basic logistical, statutory and operational principles
WHAT YOU WILL IDEALLY OFFER
Do you like working in a team? Are you reliable and flexible? Does the opportunity of working independently and the chance to take responsibility interest you? If you have good grades in a leaving certificate from a secondary modern school, you will be a perfect fit for the job of skilled warehouse specialist (m/f/d) at VSM AG.