QUALIFIED IT SPECIALIST (M/F/D) FOR SYSTEMS INTEGRATION
In our company, as a qualified IT specialist (m/f/d) for systems integration, you will be able to develop individual and holistic IT solutions that will advance the current and future success of our company. You will be incorporated into the day-to-day operations of the company right from the outset and will later also be given your own projects to handle.
You will advise and support internal users in resolving technical issues, and when faults arise you will resolve the faults in a systematic manner. In addition, you will produce documentation about the systems and conduct training.
AT A GLANCE
- Duration: 3 years
- Training salary: 1st year of training: EUR 1012 /month, 2nd year of training: EUR 1065 /month, 3rd year of training: EUR 1119 /month
FOCAL AREAS OF TRAINING
- Installation, configuration and integration of IT systems
- Network configuration, monitoring and maintenance
- Fault analysis and troubleshooting
- Configuration and networking between hardware and operating systems
- Consulting, support and training for internal user
WHAT YOU WILL IDEALLY OFFER
Do you like working in a team? Are you reliable and flexible? Are you interested in new information and communication technologies? Does the opportunity of working independently and the chance to take responsibility interest you? Do have a secondary school level 1 certificate and good mathematical skills and technical understanding? Then the job of qualified IT specialist (m/f/d) for systems integration at VSM AG will be perfect for you.