Machine and plant operator (m/f/d)
specialising in textile finishing
As a machine and plant operator specialising in textile finishing, you will have a diverse range of duties at VSM.
You will independently operate machines weighing tonnes, but will also be responsible for detailed tasks and, in the broadest sense of the word, will produce what will form the most important basis of our products.
AT A GLANCE
- Duration: 2 years
- Training salary: 1st year of training: EUR 1027/month, 2nd year of training: EUR 1081/month
- Block instruction at the vocational school for textile finishers in Hof, Bavaria
FOCAL AREAS OF TRAINING
- You will be trained on all the basic production facilities, so you will never grow bored of your duties.
- As part of quality assurance, you will regularly receive and examine material specimens.
- You will also manufacture the preliminary products that are required for production.
WHAT YOU WILL IDEALLY OFFER
Do you like working in a team? Are you reliable and flexible? Are you interested in opportunities for working independently and taking responsibility? If you have good grades in a leaving certificate from a secondary modern school, technical understanding and good manual skills, the job of machine and plant operator (m/f/d) will be perfect for you.