Industrial Mechanic (m/f/d)
SPECIALISING IN SERVICING
Do you fancy a practical, varied job with on-the-job training and lots of responsibility? As an industrial mechanic, you will be responsible for ensuring the availability of our production plants that we need to manufacture our abrasives. Your duties? They will include the repair, servicing and inspection of our technical plants. In collaboration with our electrical workshop, you will look for, identify, remedy and prevent faults so that as a highly qualified specialist you will guarantee the availability of our production facilities. Faulty parts will be replaced with new ones that will often have been produced by you in person.
AT A GLANCE
- Duration: 3.5 years
- Training salary: 1st year of training: EUR 1012/month, 2nd year of training: EUR 1065/month, 3rd year of training: EUR 1119/month, 4th year of training: EUR 1190/month
FOCAL AREAS OF TRAINING
- Basic training in metals in the mechanical workshop, “handling devices project”
- Reading and producing technical drawings
- Mechanical cutting and thermal joining
- Repair, installation and assembly of pneumatic and hydraulic plants
- Installation and removal of devices and assemblies
WHAT YOU WILL IDEALLY OFFER
Do you like working in a team? Are you reliable and flexible? Does the opportunity of working independently and the chance to take responsibility interest you? Do have your secondary school level 1 certificate and good mathematical and physics skills? If you are also good with your hands and have technical understanding, then the job of industrial mechanic (m/f/d) at VSM AG will be perfect for you.