Application Development Specialist
As an Application Development Specialist, you'll design and develop made-to-measure, integrated IT solutions that support and optimise our internal corporate processes. While acquiring skills in independent project work, you'll also be involved in day-to-day business operations from the outset, and get to know the various workflows and business requirements at our company.
You'll naturally also provide advice and support to internal users to help them resolve technical issues. If faults occur, you'll tackle them with systematic and effective troubleshooting. Creating application documentation and training end users will also be an integral part of your work at VSM.
AT A GLANCE
- Duration: 3 years
- Apprenticeship allowance: 1st apprenticeship year: EUR 1,027/month, 2nd teaching year: EUR 1081/month, 3rd apprenticeship year: EUR 1136/month
APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAMME HIGHLIGHTS
- Planning, preparing and completing assigned tasks to match the specifications of customer-specific business and service processes
- Briefing and advising internal customers
- Evaluating industry-standard IT systems and customer-specific solutions
- Developing, creating and maintaining IT solutions
- Implementing, integrating and auditing measures for IT security and data protection
- Designing and programming customer-specific software solutions
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
You're a team player, and are both reliable and adaptable? You take a keen interest in new trends in IT and communications, and have plenty of coding experience? You have completed secondary school and have good grades in maths, German and English? You've a logical frame of mind and have an intuitive grasp of technology? You're happy to work on your own and take responsibility for your work?
If this sounds like a good match for your skills and experience, apply to VSM AG today for a place on our Application Development Specialist apprenticeship programme!